Kupwara resident dies of suffocation in Srinagar

Srinagar, Dec 21: A man died of suffocation caused by a gas leak in the Shalteng area of Srinagar on Thursday.

Quoting an official, the news agency Kashmir Scroll reported that a man fell unconscious due to a gas leak caused by a gas heater in his room.

The deceased was identified as Parvaiz Sheikh, son of Ghulam Qadir Sheikh, a resident of Letharwan area in Kupwara who was living in his rented room in Srinagar.

He said that the police are ascertaining the details and preliminary investigation suggests suffocation as the cause of death.

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *