Man injured in accidental fire in Kathua

Jammu, Nov 8: A man Wednesday sustained bullet injuries after his licensed gun went off accidentally in Sitti Bani village of Kathua.
Police said that the incident occurred during the intervening night of November 7 and 8 and the man identified as Gauri Shankar, 40, was rushed to hospital immediately.
“He was later shifted to Government Medical College hospital Jammu and a case in this connection has been registered under relevant sections,” Police said.

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *